Re: Oracle vs. MAPICS XA (AS/400)

From: Hakan Eren <heren_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 17:04:47 GMT

Hi,

I don't have any functional experience with those packages. (I did/am doing some development and support for some ERP packages though).
So I cannot give you any advise on those packages. However the following links
may be useful:

http://lionhrtpub.com/orms/orms-6-99/erp.html http://www.cio.com/forums/erp/edit/122299_erp.html

Regards

Hakan

Note: If they are not available at the above links (Recently this is the case

      for most web sites, one day available next day it is gone, :-) )
      I can send my copies.