Re: OAS 4081 PL/SQL cartridge performs like a dog on NT

From: John Roberts <robertsj_at_netcomuk.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 08:27:03 -0000

Mike,

I don't know about the NT version, but I've installed 4081 on AIX and we had a performance
problem with the wrksf process - taking up most of the cpu and crashing. We fixed this by changing
load distribution scheme ( on the Utilities page under Tuning ) from load based ( the new option ) back to
the min/max scheme. After this, we have 4081 in production use and it runs fine.

Hope this helps

JR