post-query and raise form_trigger-failure

From: Aleksandar Vasic <acko_at_ni.ac.yu>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 14:36:30 +0100

HI everobody,
[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm developing application using Forms4.5 and i'm experiencing problem with quering records:
I have a database table block that should be queried, but with lots of complex restrictions which make it impossible to use where clause in block or pre-query trigger; so, i'm trying to use post-query trigger and raise form_trigger_failure when some complex conditions are [Quoted] not met.But, it seems that form_trigger_failure clears fetched record, but this record stays in a block as empty record !? Is there a way to solve this problem without changing that block into non-database table block, using cursor, etc.. I'd appriciate any suggestion,
Thanks... Received on Wed Feb 09 2000 - 14:36:30 CET

Original text of this message