Re: LOV question

From: <wozi_at_dhc.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 17:03:31 -0800

John N wrote in message <87pu09$o14$1_at_bob.news.rcn.net>...
>I know that his may seem silly. An LOV can be set up to display
>automatically
>or manually through the Properties. But I was wondering is it possible to
>call up an LOV with a push-button instead of F9 key?
>
>Thanks in advanced,
>
>--
>I breath, ergo I exist ...
>John N

Yes, you can have a button call up the LOV. Here's an example code in the button.

go_item('Block_name.Item_name'); -- go to the item that will receive the selection from LOV

 do_key('list_values');                        --  call up the LOV

good luck Received on Wed Feb 09 2000 - 02:03:31 CET

Original text of this message