Re: How do you delete WebDB's schema???

From: Gorm Larsen <gorm_larsen_at_vestjyde.dk>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 21:56:42 +0100

In article <87pmgr$7cs$1_at_inet16.us.oracle.com>, jmcgover_at_us.oracle.com says...
> this is not the case and the damage can be backed out....anyone interested..please email me about removing WEBDB 2.5.1 and 2.1 on NT or Solaris with the situation

Simply start sqlplus and drop the user webdb. Also remove siteowner, siteowner_admin and siteowner_public if you have created any sites. If you need to remove the installed files as well, start a fresh install from your cd, choose custom and simply remove anything with webdb in the name.

HTH

--
Gorm Larsen