SV: Oracle 8.1.5 ee and Oracle Designer 6

From: Kjetil Nordstrand <oracleman_at_hot.no.spam.mail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 00:39:58 +0100

are you logged into a domain ? This can sometimes creates problems. Try starting Designer when logged in/out of your domain. Your homes should be something like d:\oracle\... for the DB and d:\orant\... for Designer. The TNSNAMES.ORA file under d:\orant\ must be correctly defined.

I have the same setup on my portable, no problemos.

/Kjetil

Remco Goris <remco.goris_at_fontein.com> skrev i diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:87idpp$29fne$1_at_reader1.wxs.nl...