Oracle 8.1.5 ee and Oracle Designer 6

From: Remco Goris <remco.goris_at_fontein.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 01:03:58 -0000

Hi!

[Quoted] [Quoted] Does anyone know whether Oracle Designer 6 and Oracle 8.1.5 Enterprise [Quoted] Edition can both be installed on one NT4 (sp5) workstation? I can't seem to get past the problem of not being able to connect to the succesfully installed database by using the Designer RAU. The two oracle_homes that Oracle installer forces me to use (never the twain shall meet.....), of course, have their own network/admin directory, but whatever [Quoted] I make of tnsnames.ora, a connection from the RAU is not possible.

[Quoted] Thanks for any suggestion!

Remco Received on Sun Feb 06 2000 - 02:03:58 CET

Original text of this message