Re: Developer 2000 Installation

From: Brian W. Chester <bwchester_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 13:50:26 GMT

John,

This is likely a Y2K issue with the installer. Another user was having a similar problem the other day. I had reply to that post too and had forgotten about the y2k issue in the installer. A new installer is available to download. Try http://www.oracle.com or http://technet.oracle.com I am not sure exactly where you will find it, but I remember seeing somewhere on one of these sites.

HTH Brian