Re: Need help to install Oracle Developer

From: <wozi_at_dhc.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 12:12:54 -0800

Your problem is that the Oracle Installer you have is not y2k compliant. This is a known problem since last December.

  1. You can download the latest oracle installer from http://www.chow1.myweb.nl

or
2. set the machine date back to 1999. installer developer and then set machine date back to today

or
3. You can download the latest oracle installer http://metalink.oracle.com

    But, you must be a licensed oracle product owner.

ARSKumar wrote in message <20000201214914.29155.00000919_at_ng-fa1.aol.com>...
>Accidently I have deleted the Oracle home from Windows 98 registry. After
that
>whenever I am trying to install the developer tools I am getting an illegal
>operation in Windows. Is there anyway I can install Developer ??? Can I
copy
>the registry from somewhere else ??? I even thought about re-installing
Windows