Re: SQL*Plus (3rd party) equivalent tools

From: M. Armaghan Saqib <armaghan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/01/29

May I humbly suggest my freeware SQL PlusPlus?

It makes SQLPlus much more comfortable and powerful.

Download free: http://www.geocities.com/armaghan/

I think with Oracle's commitment to SQL Plus (see technet.oracle.com for web-enabled SQL Plus in Oracle 8.1.6 and upward), it seems a reasonable approach to make SQLPlus your tool of choice.

regards,
M. Armaghan Saqib

Tom Niderost wrote in message <3891ABE2.5856E63A_at_mediaone.net>...
>We use PL/SQL Developer. It is one of the best tools around for
Oracle at
any
>price! It can be found at
>
>http://www.allroundautomations.nl/plsqldev.html
>
>The bonus is: the price is under $200US !
>
>They also make a component for Delphi that is a native connection to
 Oracle
>called "Direct Oracle Access."
>
>Tom Niderost
>
>Jeroen Hartsuiker wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am looking for a preferably free product that has the same
 functionality
[Quoted] >> as SQL*Plus but is more friendly to use...

>> Does anyone know a site, or even a program name to solve my
 challenge?

>> --
>> Met vriendelijke groet,
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> jeroen_hartsuiker_at_cyberdude.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Jan 29 2000 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message