Re: UTL_FILE package help needed.

From: Bob Bain <bob.bain_at_terra-nova.e-mail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:25:19 -0000

Hmmm,

UTL_FILE is the Database equivalent of TEXT_IO and will only write to the machine that your DB resides on.....TEXT_IO (I believe) is only included as part of the Developer suite and will write to the client side, unfortunately you will have to do this from a form or report.

Probably not the answer you wanted but hope it helps

Bob