GUI menu (developer 2000)

From: Albert <ALAKER_at_iv-software.nl>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 16:22:26 +0100

Hello,

At our company we are looking for a standard GUI for the menu options. In our applications we are using the following menu (File - View - Report - Search - Navigate - Window - Help)

We and our customers are not completely satisfied with this standard. Especially the 'report' pull down menu is not a great way to give access to your views. We want to seperate these options. So for example: a pulldown menu for system adminstration, a pull down menu for article maintance and so on.

We are wondering if there is an official 'standard' method to offer a menu-structure for database applications.

any suggestions?

Regards,

Albert Lakerveld

Iv-Software B.V.
Noordhoek 37
Papendrecht, The Netherlands
078-6410855
ALAKER_at_iv-software.nl Received on Mon Jan 17 2000 - 16:22:26 CET

Original text of this message