Problems when installing Developer6 on Windows NT with SP6a

From: <dedoussi_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 10:02:05 GMT

[Quoted] Hello everybody

Has anyone attempted to Install Developer6 on Windows NT with SP6a?

We 've installed successfully Developer6 on a no-name Intel Machine with Windows NT 4.0 and SP6a but we are suffering problems when we are [Quoted] trying to do the same on a Compaq PC (though we get the message "Installation terminated successfully", Reports builder is not [Quoted] running properly; the application crashes quite often after a GPF).

Do you have any suggestions ?

Irene Dedoussi

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Jan 17 2000 - 11:02:05 CET

Original text of this message