Re: Tool to move structure AND data from Access to Oracle?

From: Connor McDonald <connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 21:08:00 +0800

Todd Owers wrote:

> Is there a tool that will move the structure AND data from an Access
> database to Oracle?
>
> Erwin, DBArtisan, etc. will move the structure, but not the data.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Todd Owers
> toddo_at_gcr1.com
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

I didn't know Access had any structure :-)

Check out the Oracle migration tool on their web site - I haven't used it so I can't comment, but they do claim it does what you are after.

HTH

Connor McDonald
"These views mine, no-one elses etc etc"
connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com

"Some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."