Procedure

From: Ollie <hilol_at_multiweb.nl>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 21:51:04 +0100

[Quoted] Hi All

My name is Oliver

I am working on a program that checks if a class change for a student is [Quoted] possible.I have this problem checking if the change is allowed. The two classes old and new has to be checked on schooltype (4HA1),where HA [Quoted] is the schoolttype or the height of the class which may differ 1 down and one above (the 4 in this case) ,another change [Quoted] which should be checked is for the same schooltype and height but to a different class like (4HA0 or 4HA5).
My program get the records from a table one at a time using a cursor.I am [Quoted] looking for a procedure to make this work.

I hope someone can help me Received on Sun Jan 09 2000 - 21:51:04 CET

Original text of this message