Oracle Developer 6.0 installation help!!!!!

From: Richard Catlin <rmcatlin_at_netpull.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 12:40:22 -0000

I installed Oracle Developer and need help installing the Forms and Reports Server. It seems that the Oracle documentation continues to refer to documents and programs that don't exist. For instance, it is recommended to use Server Wizard to automatically configure the web environment. To launch the Server Wizard, choose Start | Oracle Developer R6.0S | erver Wizard. It's not there.

Can anyone tell me installation and configuration steps that work for NT. Received on Sun Jan 09 2000 - 13:40:22 CET

Original text of this message