Master/Detail Problem

From: <sboucher_at_msn.com>
Date: 2000/01/07

I created a master/detail form with Docket_ID as the link between the two.

When I query a record everything works great. If after querying a record, I want to input a new record, the Docket_ID in the detail area still has the Docket_ID from the previously queried record. If I click on Delete record icon in the detail area then the Docket_ID in the detail area matches the Docket_ID in the Master

How can I ensure the moment I input a new Docket_ID in the MAster the Detail Docket_ID automatically populates with the Master's Docket_ID.

Thanks
Scott

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Jan 07 2000 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message