Re: Millennial Fun with Oracle Dates

From: Wim Jans <wim_at_cereus.be>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 15:19:23 GMT

Hello,

Try to set following statements in wnfi trigger

set_application_property( builtin_date_format, 'dd-mm-yyyy'); set_application_property( plsql_date_format, 'dd-mm-yyyy');

This works for forms enhanced-release (4.5.7.15.8, 4.5.10, 5.0.6, ...)

I have an Oracle doc available ('Date handling in developer/2000'), explaining all the date issues in developer (forms, reports, ...). Very interesting lecture I must say.
If you want a copy of it (301kb, pdf format), drop a note at wim_at_cereus.be and I will sent you one.

Hope this helps

Wim

pberetta_at_my-deja.com wrote in article <850o7n$pmr$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>...