Re: Reports Server and REP-3002

From: Jacques Louidor <jacquesl_at_dvi2.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 08:59:52 -0500

The printer can be installed, but the Reports Server may not have access to it. To resolve, you should supply a user id that has access to the printer installed. Under Windows NT, Go to Control Panel ->Services, Select the Reports Server service and then click on Startup. Under Logon as, supply the user id and password for a user with NT Admin privileges.

That should do it