Re: Users and Tablespace

From: wozi <wozi_at_dhc.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 18:31:00 -0800

Andy Longworth wrote in message <38578F28.1F833F2F_at_bigfoot.com>...
>I am looking into setting up a new database. I want to set it so that
>there is only a specific user (USERX) that can see the tables and the
>database admin. So I need to create a new user and the tablespace. I
>am not sure how to do this. Can someone help me, thanks
>
> Andy Longworth

Well, you will need to use the following commands:

CREATE tablespace
CREATE user
GRANT (object priviledges) on the tables,indexes,views, etc to users

Look up the full synthax of these commands in your oracle documentation or an oracle book. Received on Thu Dec 16 1999 - 03:31:00 CET

Original text of this message