JDeveloper3 support available?

From: Randall J. Parr <RParr_at_TemporalArts.COM>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 17:11:12 -0600

Is there any JDeveloper3 support (paid or otherwise) available (beyond the Oracle Technet forum)???

I have hit several major problems/bugs in trying to use JDeveloper3. Some are so severe and/or limiting that I am begining to doubt that JDeveloper3 is a useful tool for any but very small projects. I hope that's not true because I really like the concept (BC4J, etc.).

I also have several questions about the strategy that should be taken when trying to use JDeveloper3 for a larger project.

The Oracle Technet forum is nice but most of the question I put there go

unanswered and I am left with no where to turn.

R.Parr
Temporal Arts
608.833.4578
RParr_at_TemporalArts.COM Received on Fri Dec 10 1999 - 00:11:12 CET

Original text of this message