Re: D2K Forms: Tab order broken in Block

From: <pberetta_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 14:39:56 GMT

Matthew,

   Longshot, but check the 'Next Navigation Item' property on your other items, it may be taking you to the first item. A GO_ITEM() or GO_BLOCK() builtin in a trigger that is firing when you navigate between items in the block could also cause this behavior. Hope this helps,
Paul

In article <38499A24.47B94BEB_at_unt.edu>,   Matthew Vanecek <mev0003_at_unt.edu> wrote:
> When I am in a block which I have defined, whenever I
> hit the TAB or ENTER key, the cursor *always* goes to
> the first item in the block. I have made sure that the
> items all have keyboard navigable set to yes. I can get
> to them with a mouse, but the TAB and ENTER keys just
> take me back to the first item in the block.
>
> I've double checked all the triggers, and there isn't
> any trigger that I can find that would cause this behavior (e.g.,
> LEAVE-ITEM or something like).
> Does anyone have any ideas?
>
> --
> Matthew Vanecek
> Course of Study: http://www.unt.edu/bcis
> Visit my Website at http://people.unt.edu/~mev0003
> For answers type: perl -e 'print
> $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'
> For 93 million miles, there is nothing between the sun and my shadow
> except me. I'm always getting in the way of something...

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Dec 05 1999 - 15:39:56 CET

Original text of this message