Run_Product problem

From: Brian Howard <bkhoward_at_flash.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 19:20:02 GMT

I have a button on a form that when pressed is suppose to go to a reports table and grab the file location and name to use on the RUN_PRODUCT command. My code in the trigger looks something like:

declare

vname     repo.reports.name%TYPE;
vfile     repo.reports.location%TYPE;

begin

select name,location
into vname,vfile
from reports
where name = 'ACCOUNT GROUPS';

[Quoted] Run_Product(REPORTS,vfile,ASYNCHRONOUS,RUNTIME,FILESYSTEM,'','');

end;

I have a table with a record as follows

Table REPORTS

Field    Name  varchar                          Info:    ACCOUNT GROUPS
Field    Location    varchar                    Info:    ac_groups

When I push the trigger I get an unhandled exception error. How can I dynamically put in the file name and location in this manner? Received on Wed Dec 01 1999 - 20:20:02 CET

Original text of this message