Re: Small Business Accounts Module

From: M. Armaghan Saqib <armaghan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 03:23:18 GMT

You can try a simple GL from my web site as a basis for starting and as a sample of an application built with Oracle db/forms.

Might be of some help to you.

regards,

M. Armaghan Saqib
http://www.geocities.com/armaghan/

* SQL PlusPlus: Add power to SQL Plus.
* SQL Link for XL: Integrate Oracle with XL.
* Oracle CBT with sample GL (Triggers and Forms Source Code included.
Download All Free

In article <941793266.543.0.nnrp-12.d4e482b1_at_news.demon.co.uk>,
  "Mark Hide" <mch_at_ashtech.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> We wish to add a customer acccounting module to our (Forms 5.0 on
Oracle

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.