Re: Small Business Accounts Module

From: Mark Hide <mch_at_ashtech.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 09:10:18 -0000

We wish to add a customer acccounting module to our (Forms 5.0 on Oracle 8.0.5) product / marketing database - just the standard stuff for managing credit accounts, allocating payments to invoices etc.

I got thinking that about 10,000 of these must have been written before and, lets face it, they should all be pretty similar in effect.

Anyone know where to go to find / buy some code that would provide the basis for a system like this, so we don't have to waste time and money starting from scratch ? Received on Fri Nov 05 1999 - 10:10:18 CET

Original text of this message