[HELP] Use of VARRAY in PL/SQL

From: Guillaume <gcrest_at_universalflower.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 11:55:56 GMT

[Quoted]         Hi to all,

        I'm writing a PL/SQL procedure for the very first time...
        I'm trying to exctract all the values of a table with some simple
criteria, within a varray or a record in order to insert these values into another field (with another primary key obviously).

        I'm having problems when I try to get these values in the select command, when I compile I have a type mismatch error...

        Here is the latest snippet I've tried:

TYPE REC IS RECORD(

     codeCat NUMBER(3),
     codePart NUMBER(3),
     codeProd NUMBER(3),
     codeTitre NUMBER(3),
     codeCadeau NUMBER(3),
     codeInfo NUMBER(3),
     ordre NUMBER(3)

);
TYPE TAB IS VARRAY(200) OF REC;
tableau TAB;

BEGIN
 select * into tableau from Catalogue_Produit where code_partenaire = code_Part and code_Catalogue = code_Cat;

END;     Thank you very much,

    Regards,

    Guillaume Received on Wed Nov 24 1999 - 12:55:56 CET

Original text of this message