Discoverer Usage/License Question

From: Douglas Scott <dsscott_at_ev1.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 11:14:53 -0600

[Quoted] I need the ability for my users to create/execute ad-hoc queries in a web browser environment. I have been looking at Discoverer as a possibility for this, but I'm not sure what to buy and what are the licensing issues. I need to be able to support about 100 concurrent users on an Intranet. My boss says Discoverer would cost to much if he has to buy an end user license for every user who might use it. Does anyone know what you need to license to do this? Is anyone already doing something like this?

Douglas Scott
dsscott_at_ev1.net Received on Sun Nov 21 1999 - 18:14:53 CET

Original text of this message