EXPERTS NEEDED

From: <tinatrek_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 19:57:53 GMT

VOILA! I'm currently using Discoverer 3.1 User Edition. I am creating a workbook to display contents of a particular table.

My databases are in UNIX & NT. I am connecting to a database in UNIX where my business areas are residing (other business areas are using database links) and retrieve data from a remote database in NT where the source table is located.

When I create the workbook, it hangs. I tried connecting to the UNIX database & selected the data from the NT database using the db_link used by the business area using SQL*PLUS & its working fine.

Help is needed please.
 through SQLPLUS. my UNIX database

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Nov 19 1999 - 20:57:53 CET

Original text of this message