Re: TOAD Question

From: -=< a q u a b u b b l e >=- <no email>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 00:58:49 -0000

Buck Turgidson <jcman_at_worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:80m8c3$7fh$1_at_bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net...
> Does anyone know of a way to CTRL-C out of a runaway query in TOAD? I
> prefer not to shut down the application if possible. Thanks.

TOAD runs its queries in the main thread by default. In the options there is a check box like 'process statements in threads' (or something like that... haven't got it in front of me right now!). When this option is set, there is a button on the toolbar with 'CANCEL'... this only works on DML statements though.

HTH Received on Mon Nov 15 1999 - 01:58:49 CET

Original text of this message