At OOW99? Get an 8i Poster at booth #809

From: <Jeff.Nielsen_at_cai.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 11:06:22 -0500

This is an informational post, if your not interested in the poster or attending OOW99 then sorry for interruption.

SeeIT!

Intelligent Application and Database Management with ManageIT™ Total Web Management with MasterIT™
Enterprise Job Management with AutoSys
Intelligent Answers Here with DecisionBase™ Application Lifecycle Management
Database Design Made Easy with ERwin®
Enterprise-Wide Security Management
Global Professional Services
Got to haveIT? Come and getIT!
Just attend a CA demo or presentation to receive your free copy of our new and improved Oracle8i Data Dictionary poster. It gives you a concise, consolidated technical view of Oracle8i.

While you're at our booth, register to win a Palm Pilot VII or a full copy of CA's award-winning MasterIT, the total Web management solution. We'll give away one of each during a daily drawing, November 14-18, 1999. (You must be present at the drawing in order to win.)

Lights, camera, action!
Be our guest when CA hosts the Oracle OpenWorld Appreciation party at Universal Studios, Wednesday, November 17, 1999, at 8:00 PM. It's an exclusive event you won't want to miss. (Open to registered conference attendees only.) Detailed information will be provided at the conference registration.

Stop by Booth #809 at Oracle OpenWorld '99 to check it all out! Received on Fri Nov 12 1999 - 17:06:22 CET

Original text of this message