Re: [developer 2000] how to hide system-window?

From: Yann Chevriaux <chevriaux_at_theleme.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 14:08:24 +0100

Well ...

     You can try to hide the window as soon as you run your form:

In trigger PRE-FORM:

    Set_Window_Property(FORMS_MDI_WINDOW, STATE, MINIMIZE)

But if, for any reason, connection failed, Forms will display the logon box ... and because your system window is
minimized, nothing will appear !

So, I suggest you raise system window in PRE-LOGON trigger and minimize it in POST-LOGON trigger.

Anyway, system window will be viewable some instants.

Good luck.