Re: [DEVELOPER 2000] ABOUT TABULAR

From: David Blethen <dblethen_at_bhe.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 08:34:18 -0500

Alternatively, you could create two blocks, each based on the same base table. Make one of the blocks Update False, Delete False, Insert False and set a query condition on the block that only returns the 3 records that you don't want to change. Make the other block updatable and set a query condition that excludes the 3 records that you don't want to update. You could line the two blocks up on top of each other, but the 3 records would not scroll. The query condition on the block should limit all user queries, but you should check the Developer documentation to make sure and then test it well.

Good luck.