Forms 5 Radio button problem

From: wozi <wozi_at_dhc.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 12:20:45 -0800

[Quoted] I have a simple form based on scott.emp table. On the canvass, I also place a
button which calls another form

   show_window('my_window');
   go_item('my_block.text_item');

Now, on the called form, I have one text item and a radio grooup called gender for 'Male' and 'Female'
I set the initial value to 'F' at the radio button level and 'F' & 'M' for each
respective radio option.

Here is the problem. When I call the second form, the default value for the radio group is not selected. I have to first explicitly select one of the radio for it to be highlighted. I replicated the same - I mean the same- for Forms 6, and it works. The default value is automatically highlighted in 6, but NOT in 5.

Any help would be appreciated. Please, also reply to tyc77_at_hotmail.com Received on Mon Nov 01 1999 - 21:20:45 CET

Original text of this message