Re: Sqlplus helpfile not found

From: TurkBear <johng_at_mm.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 18:15:41 GMT

Help for SqlPlus needs to be installed... In your Oracle_Home/SqlPlus/help/admin directory ( at least that's where it is on my NT - I am running the Oracle8 SqlPlus against an Oracle 7.3.4 database ) You will find some sql scripts and a Sqlloader set to build the help tables.... After these are installed issuing a
help <sqlplus command you want help on> will display help on that topic...Not Acroread however, just regular text like a query reply - which it, of course, is...

hth