Pro*C problem on Linux Oracle 8.0.5

From: Gary Cowell <gary_at_mickley.clara.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 15:49:20 -0000

When running Pro*C on Linux Oracle 8.0.5 I seem to have a problem whereby the precompiler cannot find the standard include files such as stdlib and stdio. Although It does NOT complain about things oracle related such as sqlca.h

I've tried on other platforms and all seems to be well; I cannot determine what it is about the Linux platform that Pro*C is complaining about.

Has anyone used Pro*C succesfully on Linux? If so, I would appreciate some hints

Thanks Received on Mon Nov 01 1999 - 16:49:20 CET

Original text of this message