Re: Pro*C problem on Linux Oracle 8.0.5

From: Gary Cowell <gary_at_mickley.clara.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 22:49:58 GMT

> I estimate it is a problem due to a mixed gcc/egcs installation. I
> remember to have had the same phenomenom.
>
> Perhaps I can give you my Makefile and my Pro*C configuration file as
> attachment.
>
> Regards!

Uwe,

Thanks a lot friend.

I found in your Pro*C config file a reference to the gcc compatibility header files. Turns out when I added this line... Still nothing.

For some reason, my compatibility headers were in some other location. When I fixed that, the problem was solved.

Thanks again. At least the 8.0.5 linux Pro*C seems to work now which is much more than can be said for the 8i version. Received on Mon Nov 01 1999 - 23:49:58 CET

Original text of this message