Re: Report with trigger make me exhausted! Really need experienced people for my question.

From: Paul Dorsey <pdorsey_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 10:59:14 GMT

It sounds to me like you have found a bug in the product. See if you can get support to replicate the bug and have them fix it.

Possible work arounds:
1) Do your create and drop in the calling form 2) Leave the table alone and just delete and insert into it

The broader question is to verify that you really need a temp table in the first place. I have written hundreds of reports and only needed a temp table
once or twice. Temp tables will have much worse performance than just running the report directly. Even if you are deciding what to query on the fly,
lexical parameters should be able to allow you to not use a temp table.

--
Paul Dorsey
Dulcian, Inc.