Re: emailing from forms

From: Allen Hayden <hayden_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 14:50:46 -0700

Brian,

 I wrote utility called HWMail which is somewhat of a server side utility  that watches for new email messages which are stored in a queue table  via a stored procedure call executed on the client site. I'm not sure if  it will help in this instance but there's a link to it off our home  page at http://hayden.home.mindspring.com which will give you more info.

 allen

Brian Howard wrote:

> can someone tell me how I can email from forms 5.0? I have a form with
> certain email address fields in it that I want to be able to put a button
> beside and when pressed it begins the email process (email window comes up
> with their address, etc.) I am using it with Outlook, Internet Explorer and
> Netscape. How do you do this?

Hayden Worthington, Inc.       Oracle Consulting Services
5696 Peachtree Parkway         http://hayden.home.mindspring.com
Atlanta, Georgia 30092         White Papers, Scripts, etc.