Re: emailing from forms

From: Valeri Sorokine <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 11:50:13 +0300

Have a look at:

http://oldlib.com/mctaylor/interest.htm

I think it's for FREE... This fact is very good, isn't it? :-)

Here is a quotation from there:

"Here are some Developer/2000 downloads for your use until you come to your  senses and switch over to Delphi or better yet, Oracle comes to its senses  and buys out Inprise! The MAPI routines allow you to automatically send  email from within your Developer/2000 forms without resorting to OLE, DDE  or the peculiarities of a specific email system. By using MAPI, any MAPI  compliant mail system should work for your application. Just move the DLL  to your \windows\system directory, attach the PLL to your form and you  should be in business!

       Oracle MAPI for Developer/2000 (16-bit) - 16-bit MAPI files to
       enable email in your Developer/2000 applications - includes all
       routines and source code.

       Oracle MAPI for Developer/2000 (32-bit) - 32-bit MAPI files to
       enable email in your Developer/2000 applications - includes all
       routines and source code. You will have to edit the path contained
       in the library ORAMAP32.PLL to the location where you put the
       ORAMAP32.DLL library! "

Hope this helps.

Good Luck!

--
Valeri Sorokine
Oracle Certified Application Developer, Rel.2