Problems when move Forms5.0 NT application to UNIX

From: xiao <xjzhao_at_idirect.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 02:00:31 GMT

Our Forms5.0 application works well well in Windows95/NT. But I got some no-prtable problems When I moved them to Unix platform. Our HP Unix machine have already installed Developer/2000 V2.1.

I need someone's help ASAP:

  1. The iconic button didn't display icon althrough I give them the full directory path. referencing .GIF format filename still no image appear.
  2. Only a Black background appears when I use read_image_file built_in to load .GIF format image. I've given the full directory path. But I can use IMPORT to laod the same image at design time.
  3. Are there some standard libraries we can reuse in Unix version of Developer/2000 products such as D2KWUTIL.PLL and Help Class in Windows enviroment?
  4. Is there any easy way that fonts can be automaticaly converted to UNIX Motif fonts?

Thanks ...... Xiao Received on Tue Oct 19 1999 - 04:00:31 CEST

Original text of this message