Re: Deploy Forms & Reports To UNIX

From: Breno de Avellar Gomes <brenogomes_at_ieee.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 19:56:27 +0100

The question lacks some details. I will try to provide generic directions.

If you are currently deploying in Windows platform, you have at least two options:
1. recompile in Unix using Forms and Reports for your environment 2. deploy on Windows NT using Forms and Reports servers. Unix clients runs the apps from any Java enabled browser.

--
Breno de Avellar Gomes
Database Applications & Internet Developer

Arquivo-Sistemas de Bases de Dados
P. O. Box 5006
4017-001 Porto
Portugal

brenogomes_at_ieee.org
Cellular: +351 931 7383469
ICQ # 35567342

Toll free fax and voice recorder from USA
1-888-EXCITE2  extension  291-303-8152

Outside USA (international fares apply)
1-917-463-3173