Re: Reports6 printing problem

From: Erich Lind <elind_at_sbox.tu-graz.ac.at>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 21:01:34 +0200

Hi!

We have exactly the same problem with all our reports. Oracle Support said this is a classified bug, which will be hopefully corrected in the next major release of the report builder. But till then they suggested the following workarounds: 1)Printing to a PDF-File - no margin is ever included 2)To be aware of the margin and the offset they introduce to a report. So for example for portrait mode reports we have this strange default 0.9 inch free space at the bottom and for landscape mode reports the same free space to the right side.

One question: When printing to a postscript printer, where could I find in the postscript file this offset, I don't need anyway? Received on Mon Oct 11 1999 - 21:01:34 CEST

Original text of this message