Printing from report3 in UNIX

From: zhuangli <zhuangli_at_liv.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 14:54:07 +0100

We are trying to print out a report in Report3.0 in A4 postscript format.
Somehow, both in interactive mode or batch mode, we cannot change the pagesize from default "Letter" into "A4" size.

    The interactive command I used is "r30runm" and the printer is defined in
"uiprint.txt".

    The batch command is:
 r30runm report1.rdf userid=username/passwd_at_sid_nme destype=file desname=zz.ps batch=yes parameter1=anc parameter2=aas

I read a little of "PostScript Printer Description File Format Specification"
and modified some paramters in one of the PPD file I use for the printer

such as
*DefaultPageSize: A4, *DefaultPageRegion: A4, *DefaultImageableArea: A4,

*DefaultPaperDimension: A4,

Still the only choice I have is in "Letter" format.

Thank you for any help.

Zhuang Li from Liverpool Received on Mon Oct 04 1999 - 15:54:07 CEST

Original text of this message