Declaring and using Global Variables

From: OraFan <farjaad_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 08:00:29 GMT

[Quoted] Hi Guys

I am very new in programming stuff, and have been reading oracle d2k books for some time, most of these books refer to the term 'Writing [Quoted] Flexible Code' most of which refer to Using Global Variables, but I could [Quoted] not find one good example of declaring and using a global variable in the [Quoted] application examples given in the books

Can you please be kind enough to give me a very practical example of declaring and using a global variable in any of the triggers or procedures [Quoted] your example should show how to define or declare a global variable and how [Quoted] to store value in it and how to make use of that value (global variable).

[Quoted] Thanks so much for your time to read this all and thanks even so much more [Quoted] for replying me with what I am looking for

Thanks
Farj Received on Mon Oct 04 1999 - 10:00:29 CEST

Original text of this message