Re: PL/SQL and windows

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 02:37:01 GMT

In article <B3%H3.2898$w8.59028_at_wbnws01.ne.mediaone.net>, Jim Norton <a_at_b.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am new to oracle d2k. I have a few questions. How can I use PL/SQL to
>open a window, or put a frame
>and button etc inside a window? Is there any sample code available
>anywhere?

How about posting your email address so we can email you an answer.

Oracle's tool for interfacing with a Windows client is Developer 2000 or Oracle Developer 6 or Oracle Forms (all are the same thing)

With Forms, you could build a screen with such a window and button.

Steve Cosner   Received on Wed Sep 29 1999 - 04:37:01 CEST

Original text of this message