Re: WebDB Howto use Sequences when inserting new records

From: M. Oberly <mao_at_dde.dk>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 09:58:03 +0200

Hello,

[Quoted] To get current logged-in Oracle userid into a Form field, specify the field's

Default Value as "#USER". This gets you the userid in uppercase. Using "#LOWER(USER)" gets the userid in lowercase. In this context, the "#" character serves as an escape character allowing SQL functions to be placed into WebDB Forms.

Regards,
Mark
mao_at_dde.dk