Re: Help: GPF in Forms 4.5

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 15:21:41 GMT

Try creating a completely new form from the old by dragging all the objects from the old one to a new one. About the only thing you have to do manually is block dependencies like master-detail relations and next/previous block navigation properties.

Sometimes using this method cleans up problems like this.

Good luck,
Steve Cosner