Simulating BREAK ON in FORMS

From: MEC <MEC_at_dannet.dk>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 14:52:59 +0200

In connection with application-development using FORMS 5.0, I have come to a hurdle where I need a hint on how to proceed to solv the following problem:-

I have a datablock based on a view. Many of the records displayed have identical field values.
I would like to suppress the display of identical values on consecutive lines (rows) of displayed data -
similar to the result produced in an SQL-PLUS report using BREAK ON commands.

Has anybody a hint on how to achieve this? Received on Tue Sep 21 1999 - 14:52:59 CEST

Original text of this message