Oracle 8.1.5 and WebDB 2.0 on Linux

From: Petr Matula <matula_at_adam.osu.cz>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 14:35:36 +0200

Hi,
I've got question about running Oracle 8.1.5 and WebDB 2.0 on Linux. What is your experience with this configuration ? I 'm especially interesting in stability, performance and availibility aspects of the sites running Oracle8i+WebDB. What about tools available for administering Oracle on Linux. Now we are running Oracle on WinNT and we are planning to install the second db. server on Linux or WinNT platform. Which platform should be preffered (according to performance and TCO) ?

Regards

          Petr Matula Received on Tue Sep 21 1999 - 14:35:36 CEST

Original text of this message