HELP,stuck during Webdb installations!!!

From: Loh Kok Siong <seanloh_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 19:57:04 +0800

Hi folks
[Quoted] [Quoted] Anyone can help me to solve my problem

Problem:
When I tried to install Webdb on a NT4 sever w/ SP3 and Oracle8i, the intallation program asked me to enter SYS password. However, it seem that I [Quoted] cannot find the right password.

[Quoted] Do U know where did I go wrong? What is the SYS password? When I first installed Oracle8i,I was told by the system that SYS password is:change_on_install.Even I tried that password also cannot.

Second Question:
Do I need to install Webdb in the same HOME with the Oracle8i?Or same Home but different LOCATION?
[Quoted] From some document, it said install Webdb must be installed with diffierent Home.

[Quoted] Pls guide me!!! Received on Sun Sep 19 1999 - 13:57:04 CEST

Original text of this message